Learn from the Experts at MEDC 2006
Microsoft’s Mobile and Embedded DevCon 2006, May 8 – 11 in Las Vegas, is where the top members of the application development, device development, and IT professional community gather to collaborate and gain hands-on knowledge that can’t be learned in any book, white paper, or webcast.
Launched in 2005 through the merging of Mobile DevCon and Embedded DevCon, MEDC is a core Microsoft investment in the embedded/mobile device arena–and all the people who make the technology soar. The mission is simple: Provide a forum where attendees are exposed to an unparalleled and inspiring combination of software, devices, support, and networking opportunities.
MEDC 2006 brings you a wide-range of content and your choice of 100 hands-on labs, 135+ technical sessions, and numerous presentations, so you can create the conference experience that best fits your needs. MEDC is also a unique opportunity to network, collaborate, and share ideas with industry peers, experts, and Microsoft team members.
Each conference track is designed to give you the flexibility to choose a content path that suits your needs:
- Application Development Track: This track is geared to help you build your Windows Mobile applications better, running on more devices with greater stability and longer battery life. In addition, session leaders will address memory and code management, plus speed to market, through breakout sessions, hands-on labs, and testing labs.
- Developing Embedded Devices Track: Sessions offer developers working with any of the three Windows Embedded platforms a community of resources and the hands-on learning they need to meet increasing demands. Some of the featured speakers for this track include Doug Boling, Steve Maillet, Sean Liming, and other industry leaders.
- Managing and Deploying Devices Track: Learn first-hand how a wide range of Windows Mobile-based solutions can provide direct business value to your organization by lowering costs and maximizing productivity.
This year’s event also includes code porting and testing labs where you can get help from members of the from members of the Windows Mobile®, Visual Studio®, .NET Framework, and SQL Mobile product and support teams. Or, you can reserve a spot to test your code on the newest devices–configured with OEM and operator-specific software settings.
Plus, all MEDC 2006 attendees receive free copies of:
- Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition – a $799 USD value that’s free to you
- MEDC 2006 post-conference DVD
- Windows Mobile 5.0 Resource Kit, updated for MEDC attendees with additional training resources
- Windows Mobile Enterprise Resource Kit
- 120-day evaluation copies of Windows XP Embedded, Windows Embedded for Point of Service, and Windows CE
Connect with the Embedded development community.